Head and Assistant Coaches
Thank you for your interest in being a Marauder Coach. You must complete the following Coaching Registration and Certification Requirements
(see links below):
Step #1 - Please click on the link below to register with your home association:
Your association will walk you through the following steps:
- Register with USA Hockey - Annually
- Register online with MYHA/RAYHA - Annually
- Complete the MN Hockey Background Screening - Every 2 years
- Have a current Coaching Education Program (CEP) Certification or register for and attend a course by 12/31
- Complete the Online Age Specific Module for every level that you would like to coach.
- Complete SafeSport Training - Annually
- Complete Concussion Training - Every 2 years
- Complete and submit the Concussion Training Certification Form - Every 2 years after completing concussion training
Step #2 - Once you have completed registration with your home association, please follow the next steps to indicate your interest in coaching for the Marauder Co-Op:
- Please read the Coaches Code of Conduct.
- Please register by clicking on the Register button at the top of this page.
- Note: If you are interested in HEAD coaching you must complete the Marauder registration above by August 15, 2023. If you indicate during the registration that you intend to apply for a Head Coach position you will be contacted by the Marauder Co-Op board about setting up a time to interview with the coaches committee. More details to follow.
- We will continue to accept Assistant Coach registrations until the start of the season.
If you have any questions, please contact Dave Miller at email@example.com
2023 - 2024
2023-2024 MARAUDERS HOCKEY HEAD and ASST. COACH REGISTRATION
MARAUDERS HOCKEY is now accepting applications for qualified coaches for the girls teams for the 2023-2024 season. Parent and non-parent coaches will be considered.Register